Steamboat Springs Marijuana Guide
Since Amendment 64 to the Colorado constitution went into effect in 2014, all adults 21+ may legally purchase, posses, and consume marijuana in Steamboat Springs. Here is your guide to Steamboat Springs marijuana.
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”Bob Marley
How to Buy Steamboat Springs Marijuana
- Buying legal marijuana in Steamboat Springs is as simple as buying your morning coffee. You must be 21+ with a valid government issued photo ID. Next, you need transportation to the dispensary.
- Marijuana dispensaries in Steamboat Springs are not located near downtown nor Steamboat Ski Resort.
“Of course I know how to roll a joint.”Martha Stewart
Where to Buy Steamboat Springs Marijuana
- Gone are the days of hunting for some “dude” to hook you up with marijuana. Today, we have regulated shops for safe (and most importantly, legal) purchasing of quality cannabis in Steamboat Springs. You don’t want to buy marijuana from
- anyone other than a licensed Steamboat Springs dispensary. It is unlawful to buy marijuana from unlicensed individual. Also, you want to make sure you’re getting the best product available. Check out our Steamboat Springs Dispensary Guide.
Steamboat Springs Marijuana Laws
- The marijuana laws in Steamboat Springs closely match Colorado’s marijuana laws, as a whole. Steamboat Springs marijuana laws are also pretty simple and straight forward.
- Here are the basics of Steamboat Springs marijuana laws. For a more detailed look into the local marijuana laws, check out our guide to Colorado Marijuana Laws.
All adults 21+ may posses and purchase cannabis with a valid photo ID.
1 Ounce or less
Adults may posses up to 1 ounce of cannabis in the state of Colorado.
Public consumption of cannabis is illegal, just like alcohol.
Driving high is illegal, just like drunk driving. Don’t do it.
Share this Page